Single serial for ALL products
Although we don’t think you’ll ever want one, we’ll gladly provide a refund if it’s requested within 30 days of purchase.
|5 - 9||5%|
|10 - 19||10%|
Perpetual licenses (and annual maintenance) explained
- Annual maintenance gives you access to new versions, including new features and bug-fixes.
- A perpetual license includes one year of annual maintenance. Once that year is up, you can renew another year of annual maintenance (50% of full price) to continue receiving updates and bug-fixes.
- Annual maintenance (2nd year onwards) costs 50% of the full price. It is automatically subscribed at the time of purchase but you can cancel it at any time.
- If you choose not to renew your annual maintenance when it expires, you can continue to use the version that was current when your annual maintenance expired, forever, but you won’t be able to use versions published after the expiry date (with new features or bug-fixes). Alternatively, if you download a newer version, it will default to the (feature-limited) free version.
- Lapsed annual maintenance cannot be renewed – you’ll need to purchase the full product again to use all the features.
Monthly subscriptions explained
- Monthly subscriptions allow you to use the product while your monthly subscription is active.
- If your subscription expires then you will no longer be able to use the product.
50% discount on 'Beta' products
All ‘Beta’ products have a 50% discount during the beta period. The price indicated above includes the 50% discount.
Your license explained
Here’s what you need to know about your license, based on the questions we get asked the most.
Where can I find the End User License Agreement (EULA)?
You can read the End User License Agreement by clicking the links above (below each product details), which is a legal contract between a software application author or publisher and the user of that application.
How long does my license/seats last for?
Your license is valid while a subscription is valid.
Your license is valid for a year from the date you purchase it. For example, if you purchase your license on 4th October, 2018, you’ll get regular updates until 4th October, 2019. To receive updates after that date, you’ll need to renew your license.
What happens if I don’t renew my license?
When your subscription expires and is not renewed, you will no longer be able to use the product.
If you don’t want to renew your license after it expires, you can continue to use the version that you have, for as long as you want, but you won’t be able to receive any further updates. If you decide you want to renew at a later date, that’s fine — you’re welcome back at any time.
Do I need to renew my license to receive fixes?
Yes. All versions require a valid license, even bug-fix versions.